Saturday, November 30, 2013

Toodles, November!

Today is the last day of November and it is closing with a bang since I woke up to no hot water in my apartment this morning. I am very unhappy about that! I feel all gross but I really don't want to take a shower in ice water. Meh. I contacted my Landlord so hopefully there is somebody out here pronto to fix this! I cannot be the only apartment without hot water as I share the water heater with another apartment. I thought I heard him in there but we shall see.

Anyway, onto more health related stuff. The New Body Makeover calendar has come out on Blogilates! I downloaded it, printed it off and it's now on my stats marker board so I can remember to do it. The only issue that I am having is that I eat 85% paleo and the meal plan is not Paleo. Not at all! I need to figure out meal replacements/substitutes for those ingredients because I don't want to eat edamame, oatmeal, peanut butter, quinoa, etc. Well, it's not that I don't want to eat those things, I just feel like I shouldn't! Plus, I'm not a fan of edamame...

The one thing I am excited to eat are the banana pancakes! These are definitely paleo being they are only 1 egg and 2 bananas. Yep. That is all they take! I can put some almond butter on top and mmmm! Delicious. I've actually never made them before because 1) I am lazy and 2) I am not a breakfast person. At all!

I just noticed the 'run 1 mile' part of the calendar. Um... that may be an issue. I get really bad shin splints when I attempt running, and I really dislike running especially on a treadmill. No way am I running in freezing temperatures either. I wonder if a mile on the stairmaster will work just as well... I love the stairmaster!

Well, I'm going to test the water again to see if it is still ice cold and then decide if I want to submerge my head into that to wash my hair. Wish me luck!

xoxo
Nena
The Kettlebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment