Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paleo Meal Prep - Bacon Wrapped Chicken

I haven't meal prepped in awhile which usually leads me to eating either not a lot of food or bad food. I get terribly lazy sometimes, so it is not beyond me to pop a bag of steam-able veggies into the microwave and eat just that. Not very filling. However, this lasted only 2 weeks, and now I'm back on the meal prep bandwagon. The only bad part of meal prepping is that I tend to make the same meals for the whole week, which is fine by me.

Today, I made Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders. They were super easy to make, minus the part where I realized I didn't have any toothpicks. So, my friend Alysse suggested that I use dry spaghetti noodles, which I did have. They were some gluten free spaghetti noodles that I must have tried once and decided never again because I don't recall buying them, but the box was open.

 


It was absolutely delicious, if anybody is curious! It was super easy to make as well. If you want the recipe, you can find it on here: Paleo Sweet Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken StripsBon Appétit!

xoxo
Nena
The Kettlebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment