Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Diet Products

Today, my boyfriend challenged me to a weight loss challenge. We both agreed that we both need to lose 8% of our weight. Now, originally he stated that whoever lost 10lbs first, which I vetoed. If we had kept it at that, I would have had to lose 6.8% of my body weight and he would have had to lose 3%. He then told me to come up with a number after I explained to him that 10lbs was a cakewalk to him since he weighed far more than me. Finally I came up with an 8% which is still a lot for both of us but I think that it's an excellent goal to reach. I guess I will be upping my paleo percentage after I weigh myself tomorrow morning!

I guess I will also have to restart my Kettlebell workout routines. I had been doing just the basic swings and a few squats but I will have to start wearing my heart rate monitor again and aim for the 300 calories burned. This is how I lost all my weight a year ago. Wow, a year ago, that is crazy! I cannot believe that a year ago, today, I weighed my highest weight ever. Yes, ever. If I could do it then, I can do it now right? Right!

However, before I go, I just wanted to bring up the subject of the FTC suing Sensa, HCG Diet Direct, Lean Spa and L'Occitane due to the fact that they, the FTC, don't believe that a single product alone could bring the results that they claim. Now, I'm going to admit this with some shame but I tried the HCG diet and it was horrible! I lasted a week, lost 7 pounds but I was absolutely starving. Plus, I was super crabby. After that, I realized that getting products that promised miraculous results for weight loss, was a waste of money. Just a bit of interesting info I guess since I am sure that many people are still trying to meet their new year's resolutions.

This blog isn't going to be as long because it is currently 12:10am and I am finally starting to get tired. Sweet dreams!

xoxo
Nena
The Kettlebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment