Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone that reads this blog is having a wonderful and lovely Christmas! It has always been one of my favorite holidays, even when it has been filled with quiet and loneliness at times. I think that is one of the things that people always take for granted sometimes. Holidays are times when you gather with friends and/or family and celebrate with each other the wonders of the holidays and you don't really ever think that there are people who may not be able to do the same.

I also placed my order for my New Year's Eve outfit. It isn't as sparkly as I would like but it's super cold here and most sparkly clothes/dresses/skirts were not winter friendly. It's okay though! I love the outfit I got. It's simple but cute, in my opinion.




Hopefully it get's here in time! I did pay for Express shipping because I wasn't sure when it would arrive otherwise! Yes, it was $20 but I don't care. I wanted my outfit and I was scared to brave the mall since I've only heard accident stories on the radio all week!! Anyway, that is about all I have for today. Have a wonderful rest of your Christmas!

xoxo
Nena
The Kettlebelle


No comments:

Post a Comment