Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's So Cold Outside!

Well, winter has arrived. It has been pretty cold out but we got our first snowfall this past weekend and I was not thrilled about it. Snow makes me unhappy, which is unfortunate since I live in Wisconsin. We only got 2-4 inches but it has been ridiculously cold outside as well. It's supposed to be -9*F tonight. -9! That is unacceptable.






The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was on tonight, which is always a kicker for me to be motivated. I know, it's silly to have to see things like that to be motivated but I can't help it. In the winter, I really suck at not wanting to lay in bed/under covers drinking tea while watching Christmas movies. It's the thing to do!

I don't really have a whole lot more to say. However, it seems that soon I will be the owner of a DSLR camera which means that when I make nummy Paleo foods, I will be able to take excellent pics of it! Hopefully, anyway. That is my goal.

I'm sorry that this entry has been pretty boring. I haven't done anything exciting normal or exercise wise since my last update. For shame!

xoxo
Nena
The Kettlebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment